Perseus™ differential pressure switches are some of the toughest and most reliable switches in the world, developed for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, refrigerants and more.
With multiple switch configurations and options, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in harsh environments, these industrial differential pressure switches are ideal for OEMs building pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
So whether waves are constantly crashing over the top of these differential pressure switches, engineers are using them as a step or contractors are knocking them with scaffolding, these industrial differential pressure switches are built to last.
Industrial Differential Pressure Switch Specifications
- 316 Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium alloy housing, IP66 & IP67 rated.
- SPDT microswitch or 2 off SPDT microswitches (simultaneous or adjustable) with adjustable deadband option.
- Integral terminal block via M20 electrical entry.
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.
- Circuit monitoring resistors option.
Differential pressure : 0.25 mBar to 55 mBar
Differential pressure: 25 mbar to 950 mbar
Differential pressure: 0.15 bar to 8 bar