PYRP pressure and PYRD differential pressure transmitters from Pyropress are available as flameproof Ex d or intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous areas for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, sludge/mud/sewage, refrigerants and more.
These ‘smart’ pressure transmitters provide high accuracy pressure measurement incorporating 2 wire microprocessor based technology and are suitable for measuring gauge pressure, vacuum and absolute pressure of gases, vapours and liquids. The PYRP pressure and PYRD differential pressure transmitters are extremely robust, reliable and suitable for tough environments.
Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Pressure & Differential Pressure Transmitter Technical Specifications and Options
PYRP-2000 & PYRD-2000 FLAMEPROOF EXD HART SMART INDICATING PRESSURE AND DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE TRANSMITTERS OPTION
- Flameproof (explosion proof) either ATEX or dual ATEX/IECEx Exd certified for use in Category 2 (Zone 1) hazardous areas.
PYRP-2000 & PYRD-2000 INTRINSICALLY SAFE HART SMART INDICATING PRESSURE AND DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE TRANSMITTER OPTION
- Intrinsically safe ATEX Exia certified for use in Category 1 (Zone 0) hazardous areas.
- ATEX & IECEx certified with SIL2 option
- Optional SIL 2 IEC 61508, with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request
- Epoxy painted aluminium or 316 stainless steel housing
- 316 Stainless steel wetted parts (other options available)
- 316 Stainless steel welded diaphragm
- Accuracy 0.075%
- M20 Female or 1/2″ NPT electrical connection
Pressure : 0 -10 mBar to 0 - 1000 Bar
Differential Pressure : 0 - 2 mBar to 0 - 70 Bar