Perseus™ pressure switches are available as flameproof Ex d or intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous areas for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, refrigerants and more.
With multiple switch configurations, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in tough environments, these pressure switches are ideal for OEMs building pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
The flameproof Ex d and intrinsically safe pressure switches can be found in oil & gas and petrochemical facilities globally.
Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Pressure Switch Technical Specifications and options
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof Gas & Dust option
- II 2G Exd IIC T6…T5 db Tamb -50 to +75°C…+90°C,
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C…T100°C Db Tamb-50°C to +75°C T85°C/-50°C to +90°C T100°C or
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof Gas option
- II 2G Ex db IIC T6…T5 Gb Tamb -50°C to +75°C…+90°C With or without resistors
ATEX/IECEx Intrinsically safe Gas & Dust option
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T6 …T2 Ga Tamb – 50 to +78°C…+93°C
- II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da Tamb – 50 to +70°C ot
ATEX/IECEx Intrinsically safe Gas option
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T5…T2 Ga Tamb -50°C to +72°C…+122°C with resistors
General Features of the pressure switches:
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches for DPDT switching or adjustable deadband or dual independant switching
- The pressure switches feature an internal adjustment scale
- 316 Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium switchcase to IP66 and IP67 standards
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability