Argus™ intrinsically safe pressure switches are available with cable glands or with a flying lead for faster installation.
With limited switch configurations, this pressure switch range is built with robust housing and offers proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in tough environments.
These ATEX / IECEx pressure switches are ideal for OEMs building lower cost pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
Intrinsically Safe Pressure Switch Technical Specifications and Options
- Certification ATEX & IECEx CE Ex II1G Exia IIC
- T6 Ta -50 to +78°C, T5 Ta -50 to +93°C, T4 Ta -50 to +128°C
- PPS Engineering polymer or 316 stainless steel housing, IP66 & 67 rating
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches (simultaneous operation).
- DIN 43650 connector or integral terminal block via M20 entry or 4 pin M12 connector or flying lead with M20 or ½” NPT male/M20 for direct connection to junction box.
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.