Perseus™ temperature switches are available as flameproof Ex d or intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous areas for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, refrigerants and more.
With rigid stem or capillary sensors, multiple switch configurations, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in tough environments, these temperature switches are ideal for OEMs, building pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
These flameproof Ex d and intrinsically safe pressure switches can be found in oil & gas and petrochemical facilities globally.
Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Temperature Switch Specifications
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof CEII2GD Exd IIC option
- T6 Ta = -50 to +74°C & T5 Ta = -50 to +89°C
ATEX & IECEx CEII1G Exia IIC option
- T6 Ta = -50 to +78°C & T5 Ta = -50 to +93°C & T4 Ta = -50 to +128°C
General features of the temperature switches:
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches (simultaneous operation)
- Temperature switches feature internal / calibrated adjustment scale
- Black anodised aluminium switchcase to IP66 & IP67 standards
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.
TF61 & TF62
Rigid Stem : -10 to +240°C
Capillary : -40 to +240°C