Perseus™ temperature switches are some of the toughest and most reliable switches in the world, developed for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, refrigerants and more.
With rigid stem or capillary sensors, multiple switch configurations and options, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in harsh environments, these industrial temperature switches are ideal for OEMs building pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
So whether waves are constantly crashing over the top of these temperature switches or contractors are knocking them with scaffolding, these industrial temperature switches are built to last.
Industrial Temperature Switch Specifications
- Black anodised aluminium alloy housing, IP66/67 rated.
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches for simultaneous settings.
- M20 electrical entry.
- Rigid stem local mount or remote mount capillary versions.
- Sensor/thermowell lengths from 38 to 1200mm.
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability