PYRT temperature transmitters from Pyropress are available as Flameproof Ex d or Intrinsically safe Ex ia options for use in hazardous areas (ATEX / IECEx) for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, sludge/mud/sewage, refrigerants and more.
These ‘smart’ temperature transmitters provide high accuracy temperature measurement incorporating microprocessor based technology and available with HART 7/5.1, and they are suitable for measuring temperatures from -200 to +550°C depending on the element incorporated.
ATEX/IECEx Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Temperature Transmitter Technical Specifications and Options
PYRT-2000 FLAMEPROOF SMART INDICATING TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER OPTION
- ATEX certified as standard with IECEx options
- Flameproof (explosion proof) either ATEX or dual ATEX/IECEx Exd certified for use in Category 2 & 3 (Zone 1 & 2) hazardous areas with SIL2 option
PYRT-2000 INTRINSICALLY SAFE SMART INDICATING TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER OPTION
- Exia ATEX & IECEx certified
- Intrinsically safe ATEX Exia certified for use in Category 1 (Zone 0) hazardous areas
- Epoxy painted aluminium or 316 stainless steel housing
- 316 Stainless steel wetted parts. Other materials available
- Accuracy 0.075% and 0.005% available
- M20 Female