Perseus™ vacuum switches are available as flameproof Ex d or intrinsically safe options for use in hazardous areas for hydraulics, air, water, gases, chemicals, fuel oil, refrigerants and more.
With multiple switch configurations, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in tough environments, they are ideal for OEMs building pumps, compressors, gas turbines, diesel engines and more.
These vacuum switches can be found in oil & gas and petrochemical facilities globally.
Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Vacuum Switch Specifications
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof CEII2G Exd IIC option
- T6 Ta = -50 to +74°C & T5 Ta = -50 to 75°C & 90°C
ATEX & IECEx CEII1G Exia IIC option
- T6 Ta = -50 to +78°C & T5 Ta = -50 to +93°C & T4 Ta = -50 to +128°C
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches (simultaneous or adjustable) with adjustable deadband option.
- Internal adjustment scale
- 316 stainless steel or black anodised aluminium switchcase to IP66 & IP67 standards
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.
Vacuum: -0.25 mBar to -55 mBar
Vacuum: -25 mBar to -225 mBar
Vacuum: -0.15 bar to -0.95 bar