Perseus™ flameproof Ex d and intrinsically safe Ex ia flow switches for use in hazardous areas for hydraulics, water, sea water, chemicals, fuel oil and any other liquid.
With multiple switch configurations, robust housing and proven long-term reliability (SIL rating) in tough environments, these flow switches are ideal for OEMs on applications such as A/C units, chilling, heating and ventilation systems, radiator systems and more.
These flow switches can be found in oil & gas and petrochemical facilities globally, in addition these are fitted to many desalination plants.
Flameproof / Intrinsically Safe Flow Switch Specifications
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof Gas & Dust option
- II 2G Exd IIC T6…T5 db Tamb -50 to +75°C…+90°C,
- II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C…T100°C Db Tamb-50°C to +75°C T85°C/-50°C to +90°C T100°C
ATEX & IECEx Flameproof Gas option
- II 2G Ex db IIC T6…T5 Gb Tamb -50°C to +75°C…+90°C With or without resistors
- 1 x SPDT microswitch or 2 x SPDT microswitches for DPDT switching or adjustable deadband or dual independant switching
- Internal adjustment scale
- 316 Stainless steel or black anodised aluminium switchcase to IP66 and IP67 standards
- Proven and documented SIL 2 IEC 61508 suitability.